Image Map

Monday, February 27, 2012

Yay me!!

Just thought I'd give myself a "shout out" for completing all 28 report cards tonight!! Next week is Parent/Teacher conferences. Not sure about anyone else (wink!) but I tend to procrastinate when it comes to doing report cards.

This year is the first time our school district is doing online report cards for the elementary schools. I have to say it definitely makes things easier.

I was in denial about this whole report card thing. I lugged all my student assessment folders home in the hopes of completing some each evening...but chose reading my nook over school work each night. In the mornings I'd lug it all back to school, thinking that I'd get some done during my prep time...haha!! Wrong!

Well, tonight I gave myself the "talk" about getting my act together and being responsible. It worked! Actually, I told myself if I completed half of my report cards, I would definitely be worthy of some chocolate. I'm glad I was an overachiever because I earned my chocolate and more nook time! Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you on getting your reports all completed! I have a Nook too and love it!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin