Image Map

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Whatcha Doin' Wednesday?!

This Wednesday was nothing like last week's. Thank gawd! So here's what I've been doing today:

*Came back to work after being out yesterday. I don't like the feeling of being half-planned and that's exactly how my day was. The kids were excited to see me back, which always makes me smile!

*I really do LOVE Wednesdays! They're a short day (1:15 dismissal instead of 2:30) and my class goes to music class for an hour. This gives me time to prep for the dreaded Thursdays. ;)

*Went to a baby shower for a staff member at school. Looking at the mom-to-be and her huge belly, I was THANKFUL it was her and not me having a baby. I wasn't one of those people who was gloriously in love with being pregnant. But I definitely wouldn't have changed a thing, I LOVE my 2 kids!

*Had a girls happy hour with some friends. Made me wish it was Friday! ha!

*Been planning a surprise for my aide; it's her 50th birthday tomorrow. Her table area is all decorated and goodies are waiting for her. Her husband is surprising her with birthday treats after lunch, which I thought was cute of him to do. He planned the whole thing via email with me. Love a thoughtful husband like that!

*It's almost 9:00 p.m. and I just realized I need to make a quick run to Target. Yikes! I'm already in my pj's. Good thing it's just down the street. :)

I hope the rest of your week is wonderful! I have a reading contest that I'll be sharing with you all soon. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin