Image Map

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Whatcha Doin' Wednesday?!

I thought I'd try something new. I'm curious about everyone and their crazy, hectic, wonderful lives. So, if you read this post, please let me know whatcha were doin' this Wednesday. :)

Here's a look into mine:
*I just walked in to my house at 8:45 p.m. after being gone since 7:15 a.m. Ugh!! Too long a day for me and I didn't get to work out, which makes me feel even more sluggish and plain ol' yucky.

*All day I felt "tongue tied"! I could hardly understand myself at times. The kids knew it was "one of those days" Mrs. Tompkins was having. At least they laughed with me, not at me. :)

*Every Wednesday I eat lunch in the cafeteria with my WILD Thing of the Week. The weather was so nice today, we got to eat lunch outside. (It hit 75 degrees!! I think that groundhog lied about 6 more weeks of winter.)

*We had another meeting after school (It feels like we're always having meetings. Usually 2-3 per week.); this one was looking at our current data from the most recent assessments the kids just took. A positive note about the data was our first grade team rocked!! Our kids did awesome! Yay!!

*Planned for Thursday which is my most dreaded day of the week...it's straight through without any specials, which makes for a LONG day. The kids and I both feel it on Thursdays. But, surviving the dreaded Thursdays gets me closer to my favorite day of the week...FRIDAY!! (Ask any of my students what Mrs. Tompkins favorite day of the week is and they'll happily shout, FRIDAY!)

*Felt like a taxi driver the rest of the afternoon. Bring kids home, change and leave to take daughter to Girl Scouts; come back home, make sure son takes a shower and then it's off to his baseball meeting (he's sooo excited to play for his first time); met my family for dinner at 7:30 (So late! And as you might have guessed, I didn't cook.)

*I ate yummy strawberry french toast for dinner. I love eating breakfast for dinner!

*After getting the kids home and settled in to bed, I'm looking forward to relaxing with my hubby and my nook! I adore my nook and am always reading with it. Just don't ask me what I'm reading 'cuz I just might blush or make you blush. haha!!!

So, here's to Wednesdays! I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin