Image Map

Monday, May 14, 2012

Testing, Observations, Open House...oh my!!

The past few weeks have been CRAY-ZEE!! We have been inundated with testing. We had 2 common assessments about 3 weeks ago and now we're going to be giving 2 more this week. I'm so done with testing my kids! Our grade level also had to be observed by our reform coaches that we've had on campus all year. This was our second lesson observation but have had many drop ins throughout the year. These lessons and drop ins have added a lot of unwanted stress for everybody...but I'm happy to say that we're ALL DONE with them!! yay!!! We've been getting ready for Open House which is this Thursday. We've been busy little bees for the past 6 weeks getting prepared for this special night. I divided the classroom into 4 squares and in each square is a different season that we've learned about. I'll have pictures for you later this week. I'm as excited as the kids for Thursday night to be here!


I hope all is going well with everyone. The end of the school year is getting near!! Only 17 more days for us! Woohoo! Can't wait for summer to begin! Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

LinkWithin