Image Map

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sick Day
















 Not feeling great yesterday, so I stayed home today to rest and try to get rid of my cooties. I feel MUCH better after sleeping in and taking it easy. I read my nook, surfed the web, and caught a Deadliest Catch Marathon on TV. I really hope I kick this cold before Spring Break starts. I don't want a repeat of Spring Break 2011(A full week of sickness for me and my 2 kids!) It's back to work tomorrow...sigh. My plan is to ditch these cooties so I can enjoy my time off next week. Gonna go pop some more vitamin C and snuggle up with my nook. 

Happy Wednesday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Aaw feel better. You only have a few more days to go!

    I saw in your earlier post that you will be hosting a giveaway soon. I will definitely be checking it out!

    I'm hosting one now too... My first one, actually! Come check it out!

    Liz
    Stickers, Scissors, and Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your feeling better soon! Hope the pop & Vitamin C helped!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin