Image Map

Friday, April 6, 2012

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Nicole of Rowdy in Room 300! I love reading the answers to the questions people have asked. You can find out some interesting things about people. :)

Here Are The Rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)

Here's the questions I was asked:
1. What is your favorite season?
     Summer! I love wearing flip flops or going barefoot and of  
     course, time off from school.  
2. How many schools have you worked at?
    2. My first year teaching was at John Muir Elementary. 
    Currently, I'm at Diablo Vista Elementary where I've been since 
    it opened 12 years ago.
3. Do you have any children?
    I have 2 kids! A 10 year old girl named Kaleigh and a 6 year old 
    named Connor. Connor is currently in my first grade class. 
    Kaleigh was in my class when I taught second grade.
4. Chocolate or Vanilla?
    Chocolate every time!!!
5. Are you crafty? At school or at home?
    I'd like to say I have my crafty moments both at school and 
    home. I like scrapbooking though I haven't done much lately. 
    Good thing I'm on Spring Break.
6. What is your favorite hobby?
    Reading!! I've loved books for as long as I can remember. I 
    LOVE MY NOOK which I read on every day. I probably read 
    5-7 books a week on it. I read for entertainment; I like that I can 
    get wrapped up in a book and ignore my sometimes chaotic, 
    stressful life.
7. What is your favorite form of Professional Development?
    I like anything that is hands-on especially make-and-takes that I 
    can use in my classroom when the workshop is done.   
    Professional Development needs to be worthwhile to me and 
    interesting. 
8. How much caffeine does it take to get you through the day?! haha!
     I don't drink caffeine...gasp!! I know! I gave up caffeine 2 years 
     ago because I was EXTREMELY ADDICTED to it! Coffee and 
     soda were constantly running through my veins and I needed to 
     stop. I'm a water girl now. I do have my moments when I catch 
     an amazing whiff of coffee now and then, but it's not worth the 
     headaches I used to get.
9. What do you usually do over the summer?
    My kids are on a swim team which means practice every day   
   and meets on Wednesday nights and weekends. Keeps me busy  
   but we like it. We like to go camping at Lake Tahoe, one of my 
   favorite places. I usually try and stay active by walking, 
   swimming or taking classes at my gym. And, even though I'm off 
   of school, I'm always thinking about it. haha!
10. What is your least favorite thing about teaching?
     My least favorite thing has to be the lack of support.  I wish 
     more people knew the TRUE value of teachers and what ALL 
     we do.


Here are the questions for those I tagged:
1. Are you a night owl or early bird??
2. What was the last book you've read? (Not related to teaching)
3. What kind of movies do you prefer? Comedy, action, drama, love story???
4. What is your favorite grade to teach? 
5. Coffee or tea?
6. Are you married or do you have kids?
7. How long have you been teaching? What grades have you taught?
8. Did you always know you wanted to be a teacher?
9. What do you like to do when you're not teaching?
10. What is your favorite song that puts you in a good mood?

Here's who I tagged!
  Tammy at Forever in First
Rachel at A-B- Seymour
Edana at Color Me Kinder 
 Mrs. Riley at Run Teacher, Run!
Ashley & Erica at Fit for First Grade
Danielle at Twirlybird Teaching
Amy at Krazy About Kiddos    
Ms. Patterson at Pocket Full of Kinders

Have fun ladies! Can't wait to read your answers. :)


2 comments:

  1. Here it is
    I only have one thing up right now and its a freebie but I would love for you to check it out

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Shuna-P
    Ms Patterson

    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ideas and have awarded you The Lovely Blog Award. Come by my blog to see your award. :)

    Pamela
    First Class Teacher

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin