Image Map

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Vacation and Currently

Just got back from camping in Lake Tahoe for 5 days. I can't really call it "camping"; I mean there was a tent and dirt but there was also a swimming pool, clean bathrooms and showers, a general store, movies for the kids, an ice cream social, and PLENTY of s'mores! My family had a wonderful time at the lake, swimming, hiking, and just relaxing. Exactly what I needed!

This is my second time linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy Fourth Grade... for CURRENTLY. I love seeing what everyone is CURRENTLY doing. :) Check it out and link up too!



5 comments:

  1. Hi Marissa! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your vacation to Lake Tahoe sounds SO relaxing! The Daily 5 is one of my favorites too!

    ❀Bethany❀
    Learning is a Journey
    Polka Dot Parlor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just took a look around your site & would like to offer you an award - accept your award here: http://teachertakers.blogspot.com/2012/07/bloggie-award-yay.html

    ~ Kimberlee ~

    Two Fulbright Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for an award! Come by my blog to get it! :)

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have the same background and name!! coincidence? lol great blog im your newest follower...drop by =)


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'd love to go camping at Lake Tahoe! That sounds so great! I spend a weekend in Tahoe during the winter, I'm sure it's just as beautiful now!
    I can't wait to read more from you, I am your newest follower!
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin