Here are the rules....1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
Here's 7 random facts about me:
1. I come from a family of teachers. My mom taught first grade for
34 years and my sister has been teaching for 18 years.
2. I am a big Boston Red Sox fan! Go SOX!!
3. I studied French and Spanish in high school & college...I can
UNDERSTAND more than I can SPEAK. haha!
4. I am married to an amazing chiropractor, who takes GOOD care
of me and all my school stress. We met when we were 9 years
5. I am an avid reader! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to read! I have over
400 books on my nook (all read at least once!).
6. I have taught both of my children (my daughter when she was in
2nd and just had my son this year in 1st). Both times were
wonderful experiences for me!
7. I LOVE to stay up late AND sleep in but HATE waking up
early. Guess that's why summer is my favorite time of year! ha!
Great blogs I've nominated:
Sweet Life of Second Grade
Just Wild About Teaching
Lessons with Laughter
First Grade FUNdamentals
Hangin' with Mrs. Cooper
First Grade Garden
Smiling in Second Grade
F is for First Grade
The Hands-On Teacher
Fluttering Through First Grade
Mrs. Green's Little Green Beans
Lovely Little Learners
More Time 2 Teach