Image Map

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Classroom Craziness

For the past week and a half I have been in my new classroom, unpacking from the move and I'm exhausted! Can someone please tell my custodian to stop delivering boxes of curriculum to my room?! Every time I unpacked some boxes, he came with more! YIKES!! I finally got everything unpacked and put away today. I have some pictures to share (the whole back wall of my classroom). More pictures will come when my paper piles disappear. :)

This is the entrance to my room. I have a jungle/animal print theme.

My welcome bulletin board. I'm going to take each student's picture standing in front of the bulletin board.

My calendar area.

I use the clip chart management system. When the kids get to "Outstanding", they earn a jewel on their clothespin. When their clothespin is full of jewels, their clothespin will hang on this wall and the kids will be given a new clothespin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin