Saturday, July 16, 2011

Obsessed with Vistaprint!

I found out about Vistaprint five years ago when my husband ordered business cards from them. I've been hooked ever since! I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things from Vistaprint. Some inspired from recent blog stalking and others on my own. I just discovered tonight that if you "like" Vistaprint on Facebook then you get a 50% discount on your order! Soooo, I couldn't resist one more order. I've linked up with Nancy at The Apple Basket Teacher to share my obsession. :)

mouse pad

business card

note card

postcard

business card magnet

business card magnet

note pad

sticky notes

business cards

sticky notes

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I love your breakfast club card!
    Thanks, Nancy

    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. They will help me so much in choosing design for my plastic business cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin