Image Map

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mixed emotions at Target







So this is what I walked into when I went to Target today...school supplies are out and in FULL force!!
They weren't here 2 days ago. I know because this was my third trip to Target this week. Seeing all the backpacks, notebooks, lunch boxes, pencils, crayons, etc. scared me. I've only been on summer vacation for 3 weeks! I'm not ready to go back to school yet! But seeing all these brand new supplies makes me excited for the year to begin. I love the smell of crayons and seeing all the new notebook and lunchbox designs! I wanted to buy, buy, buy...but I had control...for now! 

I DID buy this cute rug for my classroom! Not sure where I'll put it in my new room but I HAD to have it...

 ...because it goes with THIS!! I stole this from my mom. She got it at COSTCO but I needed it more than she did. ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin