Image Map

Friday, July 18, 2014

Gettin' my craft on!

Since I'm adding some color to my classroom, I thought I'd redo my rules using my new color scheme.  

 I found these little wooden numbers at Hobby Lobby. Picked out the numbers 1 - 5 and used acrylic paint to paint them pink, orange, and green.



These wooden frames are from Michael's. I spray painted them black.


I printed my rules and ran them through my little laminator since the frames didn't have any glass/plastic covering. Then glued them to the back of the frames, added the numbers to the corner, and BOOM!



Very simple and it looks pretty good if I say so myself! 


5 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I love the bright colors!!!Can't wait to redo my classroom rules!!
    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecond

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those! What a great idea and so easy to do!! Don't you just love spray paint ;)

    Little In Betweens
    (formerly Teach on a Limb)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I was looking for a way to do my rules! Thanks for the great idea!
    Really Roper

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin