Image Map

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Let's Get Aquainted Linky Party!





What better way to get back into the blogging spirit than to take part in a linky party! Yay!! So Latoya's theme this week is "2 truths and a lie". Love it! Even though I'm probably the WORST liar EVER...I'm jumpin' in on this! haha!

  
So, here goes...
    
1. I met my husband when we were 9 years old. We used to dare   
    each other to do flips off the high dive.

2. I teach at the same school with my best friend, who also lived  
    across the street from me growing up.

3. Before my mom retired from teaching, I taught 2nd grade with 
    her in the room right next door!

Leave a comment below if you know my lie. My answer will come in my next post. (I promise it won't be 2 months from now!) Don't forget to link up so we can get to know you too! :)
 





5 comments:

  1. I guess I can't answer this one since I am your sister!!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecongrade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing number three is the lie, just have a feeling! :)

    PS love your blog name LOL

    Melissa
    Wild About Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marissa! Thank you so much for stopping by my WILD blog! ;) I am going to guess that #2 the lie! I am your newest follower!!
    Have a great night :)

    Jessica @ Wild About Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are tough to figure out the lie, I'm going to say number 3.

    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your lie is #2. I taught my first year with my mom too.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin