Image Map

Sunday, June 26, 2016

New Classroom Colors

A few years ago I stopped doing themes for my classroom decor. Every summer I would get so excited about my new theme, buying and making things to bring into the classroom, and by October/November, I couldn't stand it any more. So I've went to a more streamlined approach of just using colors for decorating my classroom. I LOVE using black and white, with pops of bright colors. It gives my classroom a clean, organized look, that I don't tire from so quickly.

Here's some pictures from recent years--

Orange/Hot Pink/Lime
These colors made me so happy! After looking at owls for the whole year prior, this was the change I needed! The black makes these colors POP.







 Yellow/Orange/Hot Pink
The next year I just changed out the green for yellow, and added some polka dot border to match my curtains. Still happy with the colors! The parents and other visitors loved how clean and organized it made the room look. 









 Lime/Teal/Purple (New colors for 2016 - 2017)
Before school got out for summer, I started switching out my colors and was able to keep most of my black paper. 


That's a quick peek of my colors for the upcoming school year. When I can get back into my classroom in August, I will finish the rest and post some more pictures. If you post any pics of your classrooms, I'd love to see them too! 

Enjoy your summer!


2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower and loved your post. I look forward to reading more. Have a great weekend and happy blogging!

    Jen @ Professional Bloggers Association
    www.ProfessionalBloggersAssociation.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WONDERFUL CLASS ROOMS. I LOVE IT.
    Mehak

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin