Image Map

Thursday, June 19, 2014

SUMMER'S HERE!



Aaaaah, summer! Probably my most favorite time of the year! I started summer break 2 weeks ago, and it has been wonderful so far. I love being able to decompress from the stress of the school year, especially ALL the end-of-the-year craziness. I'm sorry for those of you that are still in school...yikes! But don't feel bad because I will be back to school earlier this year...the second week in August. UGH!! 

Since I didn't post much this year (mostly because this was probably THE hardest year of my career), I will be posting some random school things to share over the next few weeks. Think of it as "Throwback Thursday" even if it's Saturday or Monday! :) 

Here's my "End of the Year" gift that I gave my class this year:



Inside the cute summer cup--bubbles, crazy straw, bubble gum, and fruit snacks in summer shapes. Everything was from the Dollar Store except the fruit snacks, they were from Target.


I made the simple tag myself.

I put it all in a clear party bag, finished off with some curly ribbon. So easy! I'm all for quick & simple. Best of all the kids LOVED it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin